Kids’ Group Lesson Packages
This is a full day group lesson for children ages 4-12. Includes equipment, ticket, and lunch. **This product is only available on weekends and holiday periods. Early pickup is available between 12-12:45 pm at Wildhorse if desired. These group lessons are a full mountain experience. Not only teaching fundamentals and effective skiing technique, but we also want the student's to learn about the resort as a whole. While improving their skiing, students will also learn new places to ski, where some of the services such a ski patrol are, and with any luck form some relationships of their own with other participants in the program.
|Full Day (5 Hours)||Ski | 10:30am-3:30pm, Includes lunch||$185||Buy Now|
|Full Day (5 Hours)||Snowboard | 10:30am-3:30pm, Includes lunch||$185||Buy Now|
Kids’ A La Carte Group Lessons
Kids' group lessons are for ages 4 -12 years available daily. These products include the lesson only and does not include equipment, ticket. Includes lunch. Early pickup is available between 12-12:45 pm at Wildhorse Children's Center.
|Full Day ( 5 Hours)||Ski | 10:30am-3:30pm, Includes lunch||$155||Buy Now|
|Full Day ( 5 Hours)||Snowboard | 10:30am-3:30pm, Includes lunch||$155||Buy Now|
This is a full day group ski lesson for children ages 4-12. This lesson type includes lunch, but does not include equipment or a ticket. **This product is only available on weekends and holiday periods.
Early pickup is available between 12-1245 pm at Wildhorse if desired. These group lessons are a full mountain experience. Not only teaching fundamentals and effective skiing technique but we also want the student’s to learn about the resort as a whole. While improving their skiing, students will also learn new places to ski, where some of the services such a ski patrol are, and with any luck form some relationships of their own with other participants in the program.
|7-Week Program||$450 plus tax|
|Includes lessons and lunch|
|Ages||Ages 4 to 12 years, ski only|
|Duration||7 weeks; full day - 4 hour lesson includes lunch|
|Dates||Sundays: January 5 to February 23, 2020 (no event on February 17)|
|Time||10:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Includes||A full day of lessons and lunch. Season pass and rentals extra.|
A fun and engaging group lesson geared for kids who want to take their skiing to a new level; a great challenge in a fun learning environment. Each week will have a coaching element mixed with some excitement and adventure. Students will be with the same children and instructor for the 7-week session. Groups will be created based on ability level and age.
Questions? Call 208-325-1025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Season Daycare
|Days Available||Open Daily|
|8 hours, includes lunch|
|reservations not available|
The Wildhorse is a state-licensed childcare center offering enriching and fun childcare for infants, toddlers, and kids ages 6 months to seven years.
To reserve click the link at the top of the page or call 208-325-1021 with the following information: your date(s), name and phone number, credit card number, and your child’s name and age.
Our goal is to maintain Wildhorse as a healthy place to visit. In keeping with this goal, we cannot accept a child with fever, vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained rash, green nasal discharge, or pink, irritated eye with or without discharge. Children exhibiting unusual symptoms will be subject to further assessment.
- For special requests or to book lessons within 48 hours, please contact the Sports School directly.
- Changes to lesson start time/date must be confirmed 24 hours in advance of the designated start time. For changes via email please allow 48 hours. (All changes subject to availability.)
- Lessons will not be extended, rescheduled or refunded due to the late arrival of guests, for any reason.
- Lesson Cancellation must be confirmed 48 hours in advance of the designated start time.
- If a lesson is cancelled within 48 hours or no-shows, the full lesson price will be charged without refund.
- Full payment is required in advance to secure booking.
- For all bookings, a 5% processing fee will be charged for any cancellations of purchased lessons. The fee is collected during the initial payment. The fee is non-refundable.
- Lessons are limited to same ability level and discipline for more than 2 participants.
- Lesson may be changed or cancelled if the ski area is closed due to operational or weather conditions.
- It is the owner or borrower’s responsibility and obligation for any lost, stolen and damaged equipment during a lesson. This includes lost lesson time or any replacement costs.
- For lessons with lunch included, instructors will supervise lunch breaks. Lunch breaks are closed to parents and guardians to minimize lesson interruption.
- Ski school reception phone line may be busy prior to lesson start.