Every Saturday and Sunday starting June 10th, 2023 through September 3rd, 2023. Explore the trails of Tamarack and learn about the rich culture, history, and wildlife found within Idaho's West Central Mountains.
Remember to bring your camera, sunscreen, snacks, water, and appropriate footwear and attire.
Location: Meet 15 minutes before departure at Guided Services - located on the snowfront level just below the Village.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $20, regardless if you are a Boundless Passholder or not.
- Some hikes may require use of chairlift to access mid-mountain. Lift tickets are not included and must be purchased at Tamarack Outfitters for non passholders.
- Don’t have a reservation? Limited walk in availability - check in at Tamarack Outfitters in the Village prior to hike departure.
- Hike schedule and trails are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Tamarack Resort requests a 48hr minimum notice in order to return a full refund. If guests request a refund/cancelation within less than 48hrs Tamarack will grant a 50% refund.
- Groups wanting to take a hiking tour on weekdays can schedule in advance by calling 208.325.1029
- For further questions and updated location information please contact 208.325.1029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org