Download the Biking and Hiking Trails Map
Download DH Trails Map
Download Meadows Trails Map
Bike Responsibility Code
- You must remain under control and proceed in such a manner that you can stop and avoid people and objects.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- As you proceed downhill or overtake another person, you must avoid the people below and besides you.
- When entering a trail or starting downhill, you must look uphill and yield to other riders.
- All riders must wear helmets.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision or accident, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to the bike patrol.
- Keep off all closed trails and closed areas and observe and obey all signs and warnings.
- Do not cut switchbacks.
- You must not use lifts or terrain if your ability is impaired through the use of drugs or alcohol.
- You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge.