Tamarack Resort would like to offer all the 2021 bridal couples who had to cancel their wedding due to COVID 19 the chance to still get married with our Cascade Lake elopement/vow renewal package. All bridal couples will sign up for a 1 hour time slot on Tuesday, June 29th to have their own private ceremony on Cascade Lake. This package includes a 1 hour pontoon boat rental, an officiant, a DJ to have your first dance as a married couple, a celebratory champagne toast and commemorative champagne glasses for the bridal couple.
Each bridal couple can also invite 10 of their closest friends/family to attend the elopement in person!
- Shuttle Service will be provided for the bridal couples and their guests to and from the Lodge at Osprey Meadows for their ceremony.
- Should the weather cancel the ceremony, Tamarack Resort will relocate couples to our Arling Center for an indoor ceremony and celebration.
- Complimentary champagne flutes will be provided to bridal couples as a token to remember their wedding day.
- Bridal bouquets will not be provided; brides are strongly encouraged to bring their own and pre-order through McCall Weddings.
- Just Married signs will be hung behind boat for their cruise around the lake.
- No throwing of any food items will be tolerated as Tamarack Resort discourages feeding our wildlife and polluting the lake waters.
- No open flames will be permitted at the resort at any time.
Raffle for FREE Elopement:
- Bridal couples will have the chance to win an elopement package from Tamarack Resort for June 29th, 2021.
- Entry to Win – Bridal couple must submit an essay describing what their original wedding plans were for 2021 and how they had to change them due to COVID19.
- Selecting a Winner - Tamarack Resort will have a panel of judges to review the essay's and select our 2021 Elopement Package winner.
- DEADLINE to enter to win May 1st, 2021. All submissions need to be sent to email@example.com.
- Winner will be announced May 15th, 2021.
Photo credit to Samantha Sais