Tickets and Passes
2012-2013 Season Passes
- Dates of operation for the 2012-2013 Season: Dec. 15 – March 31
- Thursday-Sunday Operation, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Full-week operation for winter holiday (Dec. 20–Jan 6) and Spring Break (Boise-area) for the 2012-2013 Season
- Open MLK: Monday, January 21 and Presidents Day: Monday, February 18
- Food service, rental and retail services at base lodge provided by Tamarack Municipal Association
Season Pass Pricing!
Available online unless otherwise noted.
2013–2014 Season Pass
|Sales Dates:||Feb 18 - Mar 3||Mar 4 - Mar 24||Mar 25 - Mar 31||April 1 - Aug 31||Sept 1 - Dec 14||Dec 14 - Dec 22||After Dec 22|
|Ski this season and next||Lock Price with $79 Down!|
|Family *||$699||$699||$699||$759||$799||$699-Must purchase in person||$799|
|Existing Adult PassHolder - Purchase onsite or over the phone.||$199||$279||$279||$319||$369||$319-Must purchase in person||$369|
|New Adult PassHolder||$249-Purchase online or in person||$279-Purchase online or in person||$199-Purchase in person or by phone||$319||$319||$199-Must purchase in person||$369|
|Teen (13-17)||$189||$189||$189||$229||$229||$229-Must purchase in person||$229|
|Local Teen - Purchase onsite with local Report Card.||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150|
|Junior (7-12)||$69||$69||$69||$79||$79||$69-Must purchase in person||$79|
|Child (6 & under)||$10||$10||$10||$10||$10||$10||$10|
|Private Resort - Full Mountain Rental!||$5500/day|
|Call 208-325-1030 or email SkiTam@tmaidaho.com for more information on this exclusive winter experience!|
Age is determined as of November 1, 2013 for the 2013-2014 Season.
2012-2013 Daily Lift Prices
|Daily Lift||Full Day||Half Day|
|10 Punch Tamarack POW Card*||$350|
|5 Punch Tamarack POW Card*||$200|
|Child (6 and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Discovery/Mutton Buster Lifts Only||$10||$10|
*Valid beginning January 9, 2013 thru end of 2013 season. Not age specific: One punch=one ticket. No refunds. No replacement for lost or stolen cards. Fully transferable.
2012-2013 Ticket and Pass Details
- November 1, 2012 is the birthday cut-off date for all age specific tickets and season passes.
- Adult - Anyone 18 years old after November 1, 2012
- Junior - Between the age of 12 and 17 as of November 1, 2012
- Youth - Between the age of 7 and 11 as of November 1, 2012
- Child - Born after November 1, 2006
- Senior - Born before November 1, 1942
Proof of age is required for all age specific tickets and passes. Valid forms include State Issued Driver's License, Passport, or original birth certificate.
- Passes and lift tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable after opening day (December 15, 2012).
- Passes and POW cards purchased prior to December 15, 2012 will be available for pickup beginning December 10th thru 14th from 10am - 5pm, or during normal operating hours, at the Sports Dome. Please bring your confirmation with you.
- Day ticket prices do not include applicable state and local taxes.
- Half Day begins at 1:00PM
Family Pass Policy
- Four or more people in one household (legally married with dependent children or a single parent with dependent children) can qualify.
- Proof of marriage may be required if you have a blended family.
- Only two members can be over the age of 23.
- Children can be added up to the age of 23
- Children 18 yrs-23 yrs must provide proof of dependency annually by most recent tax return documentation.
- If married and filing taxes individually, then the address on tax information must match and dependents must be listed on either form.
- If family members have different last names, then proof of a birth certificate for dependents may be required.
- Siblings (or other relatives) 23 years of age and older who live together do not qualify. For example, two brothers living together with their children.
- Foster children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Adopted children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Grandparents, in-laws, nannies, groundskeepers, housekeepers, roommates, etc., do not qualify.
Forgotten or lost passes
Season pass holders are allowed one "forgotten pass" ticket throughout the season for a charge of $20. If the pass is forgotten additional times, then the pass holder will be required to pay the full price of a lift ticket. Please see "Season Pass Fraud Policy".
In the event you lose your season pass due to the improper use as outlined by the "forgotten pass" notice or the replacement season pass notice you were required to sign when you obtained the "forgotten pass" ticket or replacement season pass, you will forfeit the pass for the remainder of the season, however you will be allowed to purchase daily lift tickets.
Lost passes will be replaced one time for a $50 fee. After that you will be responsible for purchasing a new pass at full price.
The Tamarack Resort season pass is revocable under the laws of the State of Idaho and is revocable at the sole discretion of Tamarack Resort.
Violation of any federal, state, or local law while on Tamarack Resort property will result in season pass cancellation without refund.