Tickets and Passes
2014-2015 Season Passes
- Dates of operation for the 2014-2015 Season: Dec. 12 – March 31
- Thursday-Sunday Operation, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Full-week operation for winter holiday (Dec. 18–Jan 4) and Boise area Spring Break (March 19–March 29) for the 2014-2015 Season
- Open MLK: Monday, January 19 and Presidents Day: Monday, February 16
- Food service, rental and retail services at base lodge provided by Tamarack Municipal Association
Season Pass Pricing!
Please call 208 325-1030 to purchase your 2014/2015 season pass.
2014–2015 Season Pass
|Sales Dates:||Feb 17 - Mar 2||Mar 3 - Mar 23||Mar 24 - Mar 30||Mar 31 - Aug 31||Sept 1 - Dec 11||Dec 12 - Dec 19||After Dec 19|
|Good for the rest of 2013-14 as well!|
|Family *||$729||$729||$729||$849||$849||$729-Must purchase in person||$849|
|Existing Adult PassHolder - Purchase onsite or over the phone.||$249-plus 1 free 13-14 Buddy Ticket||$309-plus 1 free 13-14 Buddy Ticket||$309||$369||$369||$309-Must purchase in person||$399|
|New Adult PassHolder
||$279-Purchase online or in person||$309-Purchase online or in person||$279-Purchase in person or by phone||$279||$279||$279-Must purchase in person||$399|
Show a valid season pass from any ski resort in the world and purchase a 2014-2015 Tamarack season pass for ONLY $319!
Any Mountain Pass must be purchased in person by showing your valid pass.
|Teen (13-17)||$199||$199||$199||$239||$239||$199-Must purchase in person||$239|
|Local Teen - Purchase onsite with local Report Card.||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150|
|Child (6 & under)||$10||$10||$10||$10||$10||$10||$10|
|Private Resort - Full Mountain Rental!||$5500/day|
|Call 208-325-1030 or email SkiTam@tmaidaho.com for more information on this exclusive winter experience!|
as of November 1, 2014 for the 2014-2015 Season.
2013-2014 Daily Lift Prices
|Daily Lift||Full Day||Half Day|
|10 Punch Tamarack POW Card*||$350|
|5 Punch Tamarack POW Card*||$200|
|Child (6 and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Discovery/Mutton Buster Lifts Only||$10||$10|
*Valid beginning January 9, 2014 thru end of 2014 season. Not age specific: One punch=one ticket. No refunds. No replacement for lost or stolen cards. Fully transferable.
2013-2014 Ticket and Pass Details
- November 1, 2013 is the birthday cut-off date for all age specific tickets and season passes.
- Adult - Anyone 18 years old after November 1, 2013
- Junior - Between the age of 12 and 17 as of November 1, 2013
- Youth - Between the age of 7 and 11 as of November 1, 2013
- Child - Born after November 1, 2007
- Senior - Born before November 1, 1943
Proof of age is required for all age specific tickets and passes. Valid forms include State Issued Driver's License, Passport, or original birth certificate.
- Passes and lift tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable after opening day (December 13, 2013).
- Passes and POW cards purchased prior to December 13, 2013 will be available for pickup beginning December 9th thru 13th from 10am - 5pm, or during normal operating hours, at the Sports Dome. Please bring your confirmation with you.
- Day ticket prices do not include applicable state and local taxes.
- Half Day begins at 1:00PM
Family Pass Policy
- Four or more people in one household (legally married with up to 4 dependent children or a single parent with up to 4 dependent children) can qualify.
- Proof of marriage may be required if you have a blended family.
- Only two members can be over the age of 23.
- Children can be added up to the age of 23
- Children 18 yrs-23 yrs must provide proof of dependency annually by most recent tax return documentation.
- If married and filing taxes individually, then the address on tax information must match and dependents must be listed on either form.
- If family members have different last names, then proof of a birth certificate for dependents may be required.
- Siblings (or other relatives) 23 years of age and older who live together do not qualify. For example, two brothers living together with their children.
- Foster children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Adopted children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Grandparents, in-laws, nannies, groundskeepers, housekeepers, roommates, etc., do not qualify.
Forgotten or lost passes
Season pass holders are allowed one "forgotten pass" ticket throughout the season for a charge of $20. If the pass is forgotten additional times, then the pass holder will be required to pay the full price of a lift ticket. Please see "Season Pass Fraud Policy".
In the event you lose your season pass due to the improper use as outlined by the "forgotten pass" notice or the replacement season pass notice you were required to sign when you obtained the "forgotten pass" ticket or replacement season pass, you will forfeit the pass for the remainder of the season, however you will be allowed to purchase daily lift tickets.
Lost passes will be replaced one time for a $50 fee. After that you will be responsible for purchasing a new pass at full price.
The Tamarack Resort season pass is revocable under the laws of the State of Idaho and is revocable at the sole discretion of Tamarack Resort.
Violation of any federal, state, or local law while on Tamarack Resort property will result in season pass cancellation without refund.