Tamarack will allow limited uphill traffic during the 2022-23 season.
Uphill and downhill traffic must use Lower Serenity and Waltz only and stay to skiers left on the run when traveling uphill. An uphill trail use ticket is required. $25 per day or $159 for the season (available at Tamarack Outfitters). Day lift tickets do not cover uphill travel.
- Uphill travel allowed only during regular daylight operating hours 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Must begin coming downhill by 4:00pm regardless of position on the designated run
- No dogs allowed
- Must have uphill pass (available at Tamarack Outfitters) and have signed the waiver acknowledging the uphill policy
- Uphill traffic must be aware of downhill traffic.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted or closed during winch cat operations, avalanche mitigation efforts or any mountain construction or safety concerns.
- Uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and rope closures.
- Carrying children or babies in backpacks or carriers is not permitted.
- Uphill traffic is limited to Waltz to Mid-Mountain Only. No uphill traffic above Mid-Mountain or in Wildwood area.