On September 12th, Tamarack Resort will host up to 16 bridal couples throughout the day as they adorn their wedding attire, ride the Tamarack Express to our mid-mountain for a unique opportunity to say their vows overlooking Lake Cascade during a private ceremony!
Tamarack Resort would like to offer all the 2020 bridal couples who had to cancel their wedding due to COVID 19 the chance to still get married with our mid-mountain elopement/vow renewal package. All bridal couples will sign up for a 30 minute time slot on Saturday, September 12th to have their own private ceremony overlooking Cascade Lake. This package includes 2 chairlift scenic tickets, a decorated ceremony over look with an officiant, DJ with a dance floor to have your first dance as a married couple, delicious cupcakes and a celebratory champagne toast as you ride back down the chairlift.
Each bridal couple can also invite 10 of their closest friends/family to purchase additional scenic lift tickets to attend the elopement in person!
Tamarack Resort has partnered with local businesses to offer bridal couples the chance for a one of a kind wedding with spectacular views overlooking Lake Cascade. McCall Weddings, Stacey Cakes and Samantha Sias Photography will all be donating their time and talent to help make your wedding a truly memorable. Bridal couples can pre-purchase flowers with McCall Weddings, are be able to purchase additional keepsake professional photos from the day through Samantha Sais Photography and will be sent home with commemorative champagne glasses. All couples will be offered a 15% off discount at our lodge for the weekend, as well as, be able to upgrade to spa treatments and amenity packages for their weekend stay as they so choose.
- Shuttle Service will be provided for the bridal couples and their guests to and from Seven Devils/Village for their ceremony.
- Should the weather cancel a mid-mountain ceremony, Tamarack Resort will relocate couples to our Arling Center for an indoor ceremony and celebration.
- Complimentary champagne flutes will be provided to bridal couples as a token to remember their wedding day.
- Bridal bouquets will not be provided; brides are strongly encouraged to bring their own or pre-order through McCall Weddings.
- Just Married signs will be hung behind bridal couples chair lift ride and on the back of the Tamarack Shuttle.
- No throwing of any food items will be tolerated as Tamarack Resort discourages feeding our wildlife.
- No open flames will be permitted at the resort at any time.
- Bridal couples will have the chance to win an elopement package from Tamarack Resort for September 12, 2020, including a complimentary night’s stay at the Lodge at Osprey Meadows.
- Entry to Win – Bridal couple must submit an essay describing what their original wedding plans were for 2020 and how they had to change them due to COVID19.
- Selecting a Winner – Tamarack Resort will have a panel of judges review the essay’s and will vote on who they think should win the elopement ceremony.