The best zipline adventure in Idaho! Start at 6,700’ above sea level and zip down 3,500’ of cable to the valley floor. Take in stunning views of the surrounding peaks, valleys, and Lake Cascade all while experiencing Tamarack's rugged mountain terrain on a zipline tour full of adrenaline and adventure!
|$119 per guest|
Zipline Tour Details
- Call to learn more & book your trip: 208.325.1029
- 4 tours daily: 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm
- No prior zipline experience required
- Limited to 8 people per each ziplining tour
- Each tour includes 8 ziplines and 2 suspension bridges
- All tours meet at the Guided Adventures desk in the Village, 30 minutes prior to start time
- Tours include stair climbing and hiking
- For safety, closed-toe shoes required
- Helmet, top of the line harness & pulley system provided
- Weight requirements: 85 lbs – 260 lbs
Zipline frequently asked questions:
Q: Do I need to have prior experience to Zipline?
A: No, your zipline guides will give you an orientation and lead you through each zipline to make sure you have a great experience.
Q: How long does the zipline tour take?
A: For a group of 8 guests, the zipline course should take approximately 4 hours. For a group of 2 guests, the tour should take approximately 2 hours.
Q: Do I need to be in good shape for this activity?
A: You will have to be physically fit enough to hike approximately 1.5 miles downhill between zipline platforms.
Q: Can I bring my own equipment?
A: No! For safety reasons, all equipment for the zipline adventure is provided, except closed-toe shoes, which will be required.
Q: How many people can go together on a trip?
A: Each zipline tour is limited to 8 people.
Q: What should I bring along for the trip?
A: Tamarack provides a helmet, top of the line harness and trolley system. You provide sturdy hiking shoes and a thirst for adventure. Small light backpacks are fine. You will be on the mountain and it can be subject to quick weather changes. Check the weather forecast before you go, dress and prepare accordingly. You may also want to bring extra water.
Q: Is tipping allowed or expected?
A: It is customary to tip your zipline guides 10%, if they did a good job and you had a great time. Tips are appreciated.
Q: If I have a winter season pass do I get a discount?
A: Unfortunately no, the price is $119 daily and 20% off if you book in a group of 6 or more.