Guests staying in Tamarack Resort-managed rooms will receive 2 Tamarack Passports per night, per room (regardless of unit size) stayed from December 9, 2016 -April 2, 2017. (not staying with us? Consider making your reservation here)
The Tamarack Passport gives you access to amenities around the resort.
The Tamarack Passport Includes:
- 1 – Overnight Hot Wax
- Available for one pair of skis or a snowboard.
- Drop off by 5pm and pick up after 8am at the Sports Dome
- 1 – Scenic Lift Ride
- 1 trip up the mountain, must download, no walking down allowed
- Pick up at the Sports Dome
- No skis or snowboards allowed
- 1 – Snowshoe Rental
- Pick up at the front desk at the Lodge at Osprey Meadows
- 1 – Nordic Trail Pass
- Pick up at the front desk at the Lodge at Osprey Meadows or the Sports Dome
*Rental gear is distributed to passport holders on a first-come, first-serve basis. Stop by the front desk at the Lodge at Osprey Meadows or call 208-325-1009 for information about availability day-of.