We are excited to welcome back our Paint & Sip evenings, all summer long! Bring out the artist in you!...or just come for the wine.
This summer we will be focussing on the captivating landscapes of our Idaho Mountain range. Taught by fellow Tam Fam member and talented artist, Nicki Miller. A new mountain theme will be selected for each class. Whether it’s your first masterpiece or you’re a seasoned artist you won’t need anything other than a sense of creativity to enjoy this class. Your reservation comes with two glasses of wine and all the art supplies you’ll need for the evening!
Food will be available for purchase from a limited menu or enjoy a dinner reservation for after class at The Reserve. For reservations visit HERE
So join us for an evening of learning how to paint beautiful sceneries while enjoying fantastic wine!
- Each class will be hosted at Fern and Feather located in The Lodge at Osprey Meadows.
- Guests are advised to wear clothing that they don’t mind getting paint on.
- Guest must be 21 or over to attend.
- Due to a 25 guest limit we request that you cancel at least 2 weeks before a scheduled class to receive a full refund. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. If you do not cancel prior to the 2 weeks, you will lose the payment for the class.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, masks are required for all guests and must be worn in all of Tamarack Resorts public areas including anytime guests are not seated at a table. Masks may be taken off once seated. Please allow 6ft from other guests at all times.
For further questions please contact 208.325.1000 INFO@TAMARACKIDAHO.COM