Have cocktails at home lost their luster? Time to shake things up... Join us for a scenic lift ride to our mid-mountain overlook featuring spectacular views of Cascade Lake and The Payette Mountain range. Learn how to make speakeasy-worthy cocktails from a seasoned Tamarack professional.
Each class is specifically designed and taught by real bartenders to teach you essential mixology techniques through creating a hand crafted cocktail step by step, all while enjoying the sites from our mid-mountain location.
Whether you are looking to master a new craft, sharpen up your mixology skills, or just enjoy delicious drinks with a view...
This is the perfect opportunity for a romantic date or a fun night out with friends.
After you have finished creating your liquid masterpiece, make a dinner reservation at The Reserve located at the Base of our Mountain to keep the evening going.
- What you’ll need to bring?
- A thirst for great drinks and beautiful views. Tamarack will provide all Mixology supplies and material.
- Where to meet.
- On the day of your class please meet at the base of the Tamarack Express at 3:00pm
- This class will be held outside, please remember to dress appropriately.
- Guest must be 21 or over to attend.
- Due to a 25 guest limit we request that you cancel at least 2 weeks before a scheduled class to receive a full refund. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. If you do not cancel prior to the 2 weeks, you will lose the payment for the class.
For further questions please contact 208.325.1000 INFO@TAMARACKIDAHO.COM