Lake Cascade Facts
- 86 miles of shoreline
- 21 miles long
- Ideal for boating, fishing, swimming
- 68 acres of wetlands
The Waterfront Marina is currently closed.
However, watercraft rentals are available in the Golf Shop. Click here to see available equipment, or call 208.325.4653 for more info.
Whether you are cruising with family in our pontoon boats or skimming along in a Hobie Cat, the view of the surrounding mountains is breathtaking. And, while you�re on the water, take a quiet pass by the shoreline where you may see osprey, bald eagles, sandhill cranes, white pelicans, or trumpeter swans.
Take quiet pass by the shoreline and you'll likely see bald eagles, sandhill cranes, white pelicans or trumpeter swans.
This summer, make it a memorable one! Tamarack's water front is the place to be!
- Large selection of boat rentals: water-ski and wakeboard boat, pontoon boats, fishing boats, kayaks, Hobie Cats, and sailboats
- Guided and instructional services, including water-skiing, wakeboarding, sailing, kayaking, fishing, lake tours, and wine cruises
- Swimming, beach volleyball, horseshoes, and bocce ball
- Just want to lounge? Enjoy the sunning area and the group-meeting area or bring your own food and use the BBQs for a tasty, relaxed outing
- Tamarack�s Beachfront cabana, serving beer, wine, soda, sandwiches, ice cream, and other snacks
- Didn�t realize you could fish at Tamarack? Pick up your license, rod, bait, and tackle here, as well!
- Operated under permit supervised by IDPR and BOR
Rent the perfect boat to start your adventure on the water! Whether you are pulling a rider or just cruising this is the boat to fulfill your day of fun!! Need a refresher on how to drive this boat safely? We will set you up with an expert driver to make sure your ready to go.