Rules & Regulations
Discover why Osprey Meadows was awarded America's Best New Public Course and one of the
Region's Best New Courses in 2006 and 2007.
Osprey Meadows Hours |
Tee Times: 208.325.GOLF
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance when paid in full, and are non-refundable.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance with a credit card deposit.
- You MUST cancel at least 48 hours in advance, or your credit card will be charged. Also if you NO-SHOW your credit card will be charged.
- Soft-Spikes are required; if a player needs soft-spikes please check with Golf Shop. Flat soled, tennis shoes or golf sandals are acceptable.
- Appropriate golf attire is required. Tailored golf shorts are allowed. Shirts must have sleeves and collars, sleeveless and appropriate tee-shirts are acceptable attire for ladies. Denim pants, shorts and shirts are NOT allowed. Cut-offs, gym shorts, and bathing suits are NOT acceptable.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Idaho law prohibits the bringing of your own alcohol onto our licensed premises. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at Morels Lounge, or refreshment cart.
- All players must check-in at the golf shop. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your tee-time.
- No more than 4 players in each group. The golf shop reserves the right to complete foursomes with other players.
- Junior players MUST be at least between the ages of 12-16, and be accompanied by an adult, and display adequate golf knowledge to the Professional staff.
- Non-golf related traffic is not permitted on the golf course.
- Rain Checks will be issued for inclement weather. These Rain Checks will be issued if the golfer has completed less than six holes for full eighteen, and between seven and twelve holes for nine hole Rain Check.
- No private carts allowed.
- Motorized Carts are required.
- In order to drive a cart, all players must possess a valid driver's license.
- All carts must stay on the cart paths, until June 29th where it will be 90 degree rule. Carts must stay at least fifty feet from greens.
- Spectators are allowed at the discretion of the Osprey Meadows Golf Staff.
- Spectators under the age of 5 are not allowed, due to insurance reasons, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Spectators must ride in the cart for the benefit of safety and pace of play.
- Spectators must pay the $15 rider fee.
- Spectators must also be dressed in appropriate attire.