The base of Tamarack’s mountain begins at 4,900 feet rising to the 7,700 foot summit – offering 2,800 vertical feet for hikers and mountain bikers. The 30+ miles of trail were designed by the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA). Ride the lift to mid-mountain and enjoy a picnic with the sweeping, majestic views!
- 30 miles of IMBA built single and double track trails
- 80 plus miles of trails in the surrounding Boise and Payette National Forest
- Jump park with a progression of beginner to expert jumps
- Skills park featuring teeter totters, ladder bridges, rock garden, rail slides and more!
- Lift served mountain biking
- Full service mountain bike rental and retail shop
Please Download the Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player Here